March 11, 2013

Ami’s Lesson in Prostitution

“No, don’t do it inside!  You promised you’d pull out!” Ami cried out as she was being fucked hard and raw.  “Ha, I paid for your body and I’ll do what I want with it. You think I’d pass up the chance to cum inside a fine, fresh, smooth, soft, pale and untouched young body as yours?  You’re a pretty dumb bitch to be charging so low for it too.  Sluts like your friends Rei and Minako charge twice as much and they’re already used up whores.  Fresh meat like you usually goes for five times the cost.  And not even making me use a condom either.  I’ll give you a good, thick, cum load inside your ass and cunt.  But don’t worry, I’ll pay you extra.  After all, I want you to be grateful and willing to spread your legs the next time I come around.  Alright, here it comes, bitch.”  With that, he grabbed her by the arm, pulling and keeping her in place.  She could feel his penis twitching and ejaculating, pouring warm semen inside her unprotected pussy, her womb flooding with sperm.  Suddenly, it stopped.  “There… hah,  … you see…, I pulled out” he said in gasps.  Immediately however, he pushed it back in, this time right into her tight anal hole.  Unprepared for this, Ami squealed in pain as her ass was spread open.  He hadn’t finish ejaculating, the last spurt of his lengthy orgasm shooting right into her anus.  “There, a filled up slut just as promised.  Next time you’ll know better.”

6 comments:

  1. Looks like the lesson from prostitution is: whores don't get to call the shots about how men use their fuck holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, from all of them, she needs much more than the others to learn rough sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ami-chan, I told you to do what they want you to do, without any complains. You deserve good spanking for being such stubborn slut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Says her pimp... I guess?

      Delete
    2. Right you are. She will be punished for her disobedience. For the next week she will be fucked and filled every time to learn how to accept the cum inside her slutty body.

      Delete
    3. Actually she is being "tutored." Finally the tutor is being tutored! I would really love to tutor her!

      Delete