February 9, 2012

Anorexic Asuka

Having fallen into a deep depression, Asuka had lost her appetite and stopped eating.  At NERV, her sync-rate had fallen beyond acceptable levels.  She overheard Ritsuko call her a useless bitch who’s more trouble than she’s worth, calling for her worthless ass to be deported.  She needed to clear her mind, only the physical sensation of sex could do that for her.  Walking up to Shinji, she showed off her tits and pussy.  “I need it again.” She told him.  “Fuck me.”she said.  He stared up at her gaunt and skinny body. “You look terrible, Asuka.” he replied.  “I don’t want to hear it.  Do it, okay, just fuck me.” She continued.  “Nah, leave me alone, just go eat something, okay?” Shinji told her.  Still not satisfied, she went on: “Fine, I’ll let you do it, I’ll let you cum inside…”  Her voice trailed off as he asked “What?”  She started again: “I’ll let you cum inside me, You can cum inside my pussy if you want.  It doesn’t matter to me, you can fuck me bare.  No condoms. Okay?”  She put her hand between her legs, over her pussy, spreading her fingers and revealing her pink opening, hoping to entice him further.  Now he felt sorry for her, she had sunk so low as to not even care if she got pregnant.  Those thoughts quickly escaped his mind, however, as he felt his penis harden at the thought of ejaculating into her.  Although her body felt like just skin and bones, he hoped her cunt still felt as good as it used to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment