May 24, 2012

Nervous Jupiter

“Ohh, w-wow… You r-really came a lot, huh?  Filled up my pussy so much that it’s o-overflowing.”  Jupiter was saying as she felt the warm cum pouring out of her.  She was trying to make her customer feel good while in reality, she felt really scared and nervous.  Usually, she always fucked with a condom.  This time, however, she really needed the money and let one fuck her bare.  It was for four times her usual fee of course.  Nevertheless, he promised not cum inside her pussy.  She knew the risk of pregnancy but expected him to cum deep up her ass as he had done before.  “It felt really good to feel your pussy squeezing my penis like this.  I’m really glad you let me try it.  Sorry I couldn’t make you orgasm like I usually do.  Your bare pussy just felt too good, made me cum so much so fast!” He told her.  “Y-yeah, it’s okay…” She nervously answered as she tried to squeeze out as much cum as she could, hoping she could still avoid getting pregnant.  “I want to try it one more time, you don’t mind, do you?” He asked while already thrusting into her, not waiting for a reply.  “S-sorry, I… I really should go for now… I…” Jupiter began saying.  Before she could finish, another ejaculation, more sperm was shooting into her womb.  She had given up, she knew she’d end up pregnant for sure.  Just as she began to worry again, however, she realized that she could now whore out her cunt for more money than ever before.  Already impregnated, it wouldn’t matter if her other clients would cum inside her.  She would charge them more for the privilege of doing so of course.  Now over her brief ordeal, Jupiter found a new sense of enthusiasm.  “Mmm yeah, cum inside my pussy as much as you want!” 

3 comments:

  1. It's nice when they're willing, but I prefer when they resist a bit more. Mako, with all her strenght, is probably best for spirit break stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The story matches her forced smile in the picture well.

    ReplyDelete