March 23, 2012

Playful Whore Sailor Mars

“So, are you ready yet?  You want me to put my Sailor outfit back on or do you prefer to fuck me like this?  With just my gloves and heels on?  That’s how the last two guys preferred it.  First one came just from seeing me like this.  Saved me some time.  Second one ejaculated a lot once he felt my gloved hands jerking his cock. So what do you think?  Wanna try me, want a turn at Sailor Mars’ pussy?  Just look at these tits and ass, they’re the best!  Imagine feeling and grabbing them while fucking me.  Sorry, I can’t spread my legs and show you that yet, not until you’ve paid.  I guarantee you’ll like it though.  I really want your bare, hard cock thrusting inside me.  I can’t wait to see how much cum you’ll shoot inside me!”

No comments:

Post a Comment