June 1, 2011

Cum Rivals

“So much cum, my tongue really felt good, didn’t it?” Sailor Moon asked.  “Nah, it was my tongue on his balls that really made him shoot out so much!” Sailor Jupiter intervened.  “No way Mako-chan, he was looking into my pretty big blue eyes the whole time.  He really loved my oral skills!”  “Sure, sure, but it wouldn’t have worked without my testicle technique.” Jupiter said back.  “I’ll make him want more by swallowing this load.” Sailor Moon proclaimed.  “There would have been even more if I had used my tits.”  Sailor Jupiter said as she licked some off her lips.  “Let’s decide it with these other two.  I’ll show you my true talents!”  “Alright.” Sailor Moon accepted. “We’ll do out best!” they both exclaimed.

3 comments:

  1. "Got Talent: Blowjob Edition".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd made them to gather all them cum in their mouth and then kiss each other, sharing the seed with hot, lesbian kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, yes, would be hot to see them cum swapping.

    ReplyDelete