November 23, 2010

Mako’s Infatuation

Receiving her love-note, he came to meet her as she requested.  Finding her beckoning to the bathroom, they ended up together in one of the stalls.  He told her he wasn’t interested, he didn’t like “big” girls like her, with thick, tall, sporty, well-toned bodies.  Mako would have none of it, she was determined to win his heart.  After all, he really reminded her of an old boyfriend…  Quickly, she took off her skirt, wearing no panties, revealing her smooth shaven pussy.  Next, she unbuttoned her top, exposing her bare breasts.  She barely knew him but was already showing off her body.  “Do you still hate me?” she shyly whispered, “Do you still hate my body?”  She squeezed her breasts together saying “Please, take it out, put it between my breasts.  I will make you feel good.”  Being already hard from her teasing, he did as she requested.  Mako blushed and turned her head away, still, her eyes wandered towards it, glancing at his hard penis.  “It really is like that of my old boyfriend” she thought.  
Lovely Mako-chan

1 comment:

  1. I can see we both had an ideas for Mako stories yesterday. Nice.

    ReplyDelete